Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Reviews on Parts Geek on line store

Anyone had favorable, not favorable transactions with Parts Geek? Their prices are good, but did read a number of reviews of people complaining about their customer service, when they returned parts, because they received the wrong part. Wonder if complaints were legit, or just competitors lodging false complaints and mischief.

I've never used them. Don't know how their prices compare to FCPImport.com, but I can say that FCP has VERY GOOD customer service.

I got an incorrect strut mount from them. Right part number on the box, wrong part in the box. They shipped me the correct part expedited AND paid for return shipping of the old part.

I've never used them. Don't know how their prices compare to FCPImport.com, but I can say that FCP has VERY GOOD customer service.

I got an incorrect strut mount from them. Right part number on the box, wrong part in the box. They shipped me the correct part expedited AND paid for return shipping of the old part.

Called FCP import, they price matched Parts Geek, so ordered KYBs from them. I felt more comfortable with them, in case of a problem, and had to return anything.

have purchased a few things from them and never had a problem - but then again, never had to return anything either.

Prices are good, but definitely shop around first. I price compare - with shipping costs included - on several sites before I pull the plug and buy, sometimes partsgeek comes out best overall price, sometimes they dont.