Ultimate Subaru Message Board

swap nissan for subaru in canberra region

i have always been interested in old subarus i currently have a 1990 nissan pulsar hatch that only is driven on the farm that runs great 

and just needs new tires and has no radio and possibly other little interior issues but subarus interest me much more 

i am willing to swap it with any old soob of any condition there are videos of the nissan on my utube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC88xt-8dsTfkEqjEG9nv7xw i will probably make a walkaround of the car if anyone is interested 

cheers

ok, cos I'm considering to buy a 90 touring wagon (actually a JDM import). The body, paint, bumpers & interior are a bit rough. It's got a bit of rust beside the windscreen.

I'll be stripping a lot of stuff out of it (actually most) to finish my project, but then I could fit my stuff into this shell. Making it an NA MPFI, dual range manual.

I don't wanna swap for the Pulsar, but it'd be cheap.

PM me.

I can understand why you don't want the pulsar. I might keep looking around canberra for something and if no luck I'll think about it. Also was the touring wagon the top trim level or just a gl with extra features

Edited by ea81turbo

If it was newer, I'd be interested as a car for the wife.

Touring Wagon is a GL with the high roof.

Apart from some rare (for here) single range 4wd, and FWD wagons (very early L series only), all the GL wagons are Touring Wagons. You might see some post 90s wagons with "GL", but these were just the povo pack with carpet & cloth roof lining instead of vinyl.

• Like 1