Ultimate Subaru Message Board

I think the Outbacks have the heated mirrors? Any idea what years and what's direct fit for 95' Legacy wagon? I sorely miss having heated mirrors and my back windows are blacked-out, so having the ability to keep the mirrors clean is important for winter. Since the rear defrost isn't needed due to the window treatment, was thinking of wiring the mirrors into the heated defrost. Anyone else do this with success? Don't need anything fancy, just the ability to have heated mirrors that fit and work. Any other models a direct fit i.e. Forester or Impreza?

I have a 98 OBW Limited with the heated mirrors. So, thinking all 97-99 Limited models have the heated mirrors. Maybe you can find one in a yard, and snag the wiring as well. Also, a dash mounted heated mirror switch is part of the package.

Where does the heated mirror switch sit at? 

Yeah, I got my heated seat element from a 98' IIRC along with it's switch cluster that sits in the center console. Is your heated seat switch in the same switch cluster as your heated mirrors? If so, I already have the switch. Thought it might have been for the rear window, but it seems like it could be for the mirrors instead.

Edited by Bushwick