Ultimate Subaru Message Board

1993 Legacy needs a new home.

Hoping someone can direct me to where I might find someone interested in my 5-speed '93 Legacy with 93,000 mi., who would restore it rather than send it to the junkyard. Are there any Subaru clubs or antique car clubs out there that I could contact?

There's bound to be someone here that might be interested, especially with 93k miles. I'd suggest adding interior/exterior pics if you want serious online attention, and explain exactly what it needs and what's been done to it.

Also, there's other areas of the forum for listing cars for sale, I suggest posting pics there with full description and price.

Edited by Bushwick
  • Like 1

These models don't really come under the typical car club you mention but indeed you have found the right place. Our clubhouse burned down but it's ok now we can all fit in one place. Lol

And yeah , I'm a potential recipient as I drive a '92 Legacy FWD five speed and hope to continue my enthusiastic adventure of getting the most miles-per-dollar I can. My car is getting tired especially the transmission.

I am seeking either your transmission or even the vehicle as whole if transport doesn't kill it.

moosens at yahoo if you want to email. Cheers!