Ultimate Subaru Message Board

As I knew it these models were just a Ti with graphics.

Any real stand out features ?

We just purchased a nice 94 with 96k and I've only seen a couple in my state. Just curious if anyone else has one.

Ours has the air suspension and it's actually still working well.

Hi,

That's a cool ol' Legacy...I saw the MI one in the local PullnSave a couple years back, and one in MT on CL last year (too much work to save).

There were approx. 3 extra 'trims' in  '94 that marked the end of the 1st Generation Legacy.

I "think" the Mi were (mountain) West and Ti were East Coast, maybe?

It may be a Ti Outdoor Wagon that has the below, per Cars101.com. 

Legacy L All-Wheel-Drive with value Option Group #2 
plus: 
wheel covers
adjustable air suspension, 
body color front grill, 
mud flaps, 
woven cloth interior (instead of plush), 
under passenger seat storage tray, 
rubber cargo mat,
rear cargo net
luggage rack with Bike attachement, 
rear stabilzer bar, 
engine skidplate 
Yellow "Subaru" lettering with pine trees exterior graphics

If your air suspension starts to sag in one corner replace the bag ASAP if you want to keep it (pretty unique - over here many were converted to springs).  I say this due to people continuing to drive with the bag releasing air - this then works the compressor more often, usually resulting in it dying.  This is the point where many convert to springs.

Keep the bags leak free and the system should serve you well for a long time!  I'm keen to see what the air suspension is like in the Liberty/Legacys...

Cheers

Bennie

Ahh , thank you. I'm pretty sure I'm going to convert to springs sometime sooner than later.

But I'm not opposed to trying to salvage this system for kicks. Only 97k on it. But given its age I'd expect there to be issues with it. It raises well , lowers ok but seemed like the drivers front was sticking higher.

Right now it seems level where parked. It is on a slight slope - but all corners seem about equal from tire to wheel arch.