Ultimate Subaru Message Board

mic one and match it.  or take a coolant crossover into a well stocked store and match it.

why not buy them from subaru?  how many are you going to need in the next 3 years?  if it's a ton then that scale should pay for itself if you're doing it right. 

mic one and match it.  or take a coolant crossover into a well stocked store and match it.

why not buy them from subaru?  how many are you going to need in the next 3 years?  if it's a ton then that scale should pay for itself if you're doing it right. 

I'm doing about six engines a year.Just curious if anyone used an o-ring kit that contain  the most used Subaru o-ring sizes.

You can find some that are close at Napa. My local stores only carry SAE sizes, but they have ones that's pretty close for like $1.50 each.

Thanks for the info. I like Subaru, but sometimes it gets kinda pricey, Napa is a lot closer for me too.

most headsets I've gotten lately have come with them.

Subaru sells a fancy orange rubber one (same as the block case halves o-Ring)  but they also have a standrad buna rubber ones too.   Most EJ engines came with a standard buna rubber o-ring there.

I've used 1-9/16 I.D. standard buna O-rings from PICO on many and never had issues. 1.50 for a pack of 4.

Edited by Gloyale