Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Are there any GL-10 Turbo sedans left in the US?

So, I had a GL-10 Turbo sedan years ago, and I loved the car. Out of any car I've gotten rid of (30+ cars at this point, I think), I probably miss that one the most.

I've occasionally looked on Craigslist to see if there were any through out the years but recently I've really put an effort into seeing if any are for sale anywhere in the States. I've been unable to find one haha! Even a GL, doesn't have to be a GL-10, but it seems like finding a sedan one is next to impossible now.

Have you seen one for sale recently? Haha

Sometime mid-Summer last year there was one for sale on CL somewhere around Chicago. It had the digital dash, sunroof and everything. Quite the rare car! The full interior was there it just had some rusty fuel lines and a trunk floor due to sitting in a barn for 20 years (if I remember right). If I had the money at the time I was going to get it and have it shipped to me but alas, I did not have $500 lol :(

I just picked up a '88 GL Wagon N/A for $250, but I would still love to find another turbo GL-10 haha. Mine had the digital dash and sunroof and everything too. Probably one of the "fanciest" interiors in a car I've ever owned haha xD

• Like 1

I also miss my GLTA for its slick Flare Red coat and its comfy ride, perfect all round visibility and being very nimble on road and off ( without any lift, just the odd grazed nipple)

But she sort of lives in the guise of my Brumby complete with her 2 1/2" exhaust. I kept her and her twins interior bits n switches for years but nobody wanted them