Ultimate Subaru Message Board

NASIOC and Old Schoolers...

Even tho I have no reason to really be over there, and there are many reasons to never be there, and people seem to be.....not so nice at times.....I usually...well, always, unless I am in one of the many market places, am in the South East reaginal forum....for the simple reason, i know people on there that live near me, and DUH, im in the SE.

Anyhow....sometimes, its just plain hilarious to read thru the posts.

Here is an example:

Originally posted by martel

snowman, ya big dork.

howsmart.jpg

ROFL

There are LOTS of other threads with lots of comedy...its really great to read it...i found my self laughing uncontrollibly thru one of the threads.

I just tohught Id like to share.... :rolleyes:

I didnt see any need to filter anything, the word filter is automatic. I rarely have to regulate over there... swearing here and there that makes it past the filter and stuff thats off topic... thats about it...

You probably have the answers to most of the questions over there it looks like. Makes it easier on me, I dont have to keep sending people over here for everything that I dont know and no one else replies to

WJM, are you talking about the argument me, RenMaxi, and 2pt5RS got into in the SE forum?

I used to post in OT all the time, but got tired of being flamed as a n00b even though I've been into Scoobs looong before any of those clowns have.

Now I just post in SE and the Legacy and Old-School forums, and I'm even getting tired of SE. Here in Central FL, if you don't have a WRX or STi, you're nobody and I'm growing tired of it.

WJM, are you talking about the argument me, RenMaxi, and 2pt5RS got into in the SE forum?

No. i read that, and there was some funny items in there...Pleiades's stuff i can relate to since I know him personally...but once that little flame went going, it was not funny anymore.

So far ive been lucky yo not get flammed as a n00b...or whatso....just flamed for my driving style on the dragon.

hey, i was the only one in my area, but look what im doing now.

Miles.....*shakes head* Words cannot be formed. :-p

I've been on the NASIOC board for quite a while (as evidenced by my sub-200 member number...lol), but mostly I only hang out in the SouthEast and Motorsports forums there (though I definitely keep an eye on several other sections including Old School and Other Factory Turbo).