Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Hello Everyone,

I have a '14 Forester. The current issue is trying to store a ramp for my pups (one had had 4 knee surgeries, the other has displasia). The ramp is just in the way all of the time and really limits room for said beds and other stuff, especially if we are on a trip.  I thought about building as platform for the back to slide it under and put a bed on top but I was hoping for something to go on the ceiling. I like the idea of the molle racks, but in not sure it comes out far enough to clear paneling if I were to strap the ramp on it.

Any ideas?

2 minutes ago, idosubaru said:

exterior. aluminum ramp attached to the roof or something hitch oriented.

I would prefer to keep the ramp I already have inside so it is not exposed to rain, snow, ice, rocks, road salts, bugs, etc.  I use the roof for a roof box on trips and the hitch is frequently used for a bike rack or trailer.  There may not be a good option for interior storage, I was just hoping someone somewhere had seen something that might work or had an idea.