Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Southern AZ Newbie

Greetings all!

Name is Jason, and hailing from Southern Arizona.  Picked up my first Subaru a few weeks ago after trying to find a replacement for my Minivan that got totaled.  Found a 2008 Impreza Sedan 5 speed for a little over 4k on Craigslist.  Drove it, bought it, love it.  Here to hang out and see what's out there for this non-turbo toy of mine.  Super happy with it, aside from having to change out an oil pressure switch and VVT solenoid.

Fix computers by day for my job.  Hoping to maybe get a track day in now and then, but have to keep the car running good for now.  We'll see what the future hold. :D

• Like 2

No idea why the low miles.  Nothing obvious about it being towed.  Came from the North East, had a meeting with a deer, and that's really it.  It's had a few owners, and that's it.  If the track you're talking about is Inde Motorsport, I was there back in 2013 w/ a 1988 Honda Accord LXi.  Did a morning of Autocross, and hot lapping the full track in the afternoon.  Have ridden shotgun at Mussleman with friends when drifting went on, and also took my 92 Civic to Arroyo Seco back in 2016 for some hot lapping.  A little seat time, but not much.  Wanting more.

• Like 1