Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Shout Out To Used Subaru Parts Place

Hello everyone,

If you have seen my threads lately, you know I'm hard on plastic. I've been trying to track down a clock bezel.for a 2002 Impreza. OEM was $105 without the clock which was discontinued. Ebay was about $90 for dirty and stained looking items, but they had a clock...then there was shipping.

I hit up Google and found a delightful place by the name of Subie Recycler Inc. These guys had one in stock, in like new condition with a working clock for $25. They are local (for me) in Wheat Ridge, Colorado so I was able to pick it up. They had a surprisingly large warehouse with nothing but Subaru parts and great prices.  Don't ask them for a '14 Forester seat though. They have almost nothing from that generation.

Good people. Good prices. And they ship most parts nationwide. Inventory is available online or you can call/text.

I have no affiliation with these guys, just a happy customer who is rarely happy with the service I receive these days.

• Like 3

Timing is everything. I just bought a 2003 WRX dash clock and undamaged bezel on ebay for $14 including shipping. The seller had pulled it many years ago and stored it when he installed an aftermarket gauge pod. Lucky find for me.

Thanks for the link to the used Subie parts source. Could come in handy one day.

• Like 2