Ultimate Subaru Message Board

how NOT to drive to WCSS6

I don't think they are making it any more, and if they still are, I know its going out of production. Very low demand for it. There is a W8 Passat wagon at Chaplin's that has been there for months waiting for a new engine from Germany. Appairently they don't stock them in the US!

9 different VWs were spotted weaving in and out of cones and driving at speeds of 100+ mph by pedestrians. They called the cops. 3 cop cars pulled over the entire caravan and one of the kids driving had a video camera. They watched the video of him and his friends speeding and weaving all on their way to waterfest. DONT do stupid stuff like that in a sooby caravan...

yes defanately don't do it and at the rallyX the safety steward will give a good lecture about that kind of stuff basicaly saying do it on the course but leave it on the course, drive responsibly, and NO SPEEDING that's how come we lost St. Helens basicaly cause alot of people left there speeding all the time and also driving recklessly

two thoughts..

1) I would be lucky to get my BRAT up to 100 MPH w/o it shaking apart.

2) I think more of a worry is people pulling over to the side of the road at some tempting mud holes:brow:

Let's all drive SAFE

BW

hey remember we all have OLD subaru's, most of us can't speed anyway:lol:

Unfortunatly for me...ive got the top end tuned now so 100 MPH trips are common....DAILY.....and flying down some back road by yourself, jsut being Petter for a few minutes...you dont realise it until....like...well...umm...look at the speedo.