Ultimate Subaru Message Board

My poor FSM....

So my brand new FSM is here on my desk...and the glue on the spine of it...well...it dont work no more! Pages just dont stay in the book too well after you flex them at the spine....i guess thats what happens when the FSM stays locked away in a hot warehouse for about 18 years.... :-\ :banghead:

So umm, did my new FSM stay in the same warehouse? Should I drilll it for a 3 ring?

Looking forward to having that to work with.

Alex

Yours looked even newer than my 86 ones.... :confused: ....I did not open the pages at all...so you will be the first person to look thru it since 1982 i bet.

My FSM, sections 2&3, that came with my 86 T-Wagon are in the same condition. Pages are like new but they are falling out. I was thinking if taking them to a printer and having them re-bind it, but after all this talk of scanning and such, I might reconsider :brow:

you wouldnt happen to have the tracking number would you? Id like to check ups and see what day they are going to deliver it.

Alex

Nope....i didnt think to grab that before it left....sorry.

Should be there the middle of next week.