Ultimate Subaru Message Board

I have 2 engines and 4 speed 4WD transaxles available if anyone can use them.  The one set I pulled out of a 1979 wagon and the other was a spare that came with the car when I bought it 10 years ago.  The one I pulled out was running but was tires.  The other engine I have no idea about.  I am planning on scrapping these but figured I'd ask around if anyone wants these first.  I haven't been able to locate rebuild parts for these so I really can't use them.  If you can use these for something I'm just really looking to unload them.  All I'd want for them is just basically scrap price.  Just come and pick them up.  They are located in Spring Grove, PA 17362.

I also have a new clutch kit, a water pump, and a set of new head gaskets and a couple sets of valve cover gaskets for an EA71.  If anyone can use these there's be a nominal price for them, but it'll be reasonable.

If interested, call me at 717.654.1328.  If I don't answer, I'll see the missed call and will get back to you as soon as I can.  Don't bother to leave a voicemail or text.  We'll connect somehow.

Thanks,

Jeff