Ultimate Subaru Message Board

i just finished replacing every control arm and bushing on the suspention front and rear and got an alignment. i dont think they did the front camber adjustment why would caster be out of spec 3.0 on drivers side witch is in spec and 3.6 on passenger out of spec. and the rear passenger tow adjustment was maxed out and could only get to 0.24 drivers side rear is 0.01 rear camber is also out at 2.0 and 2.2.

454550481_449243478121021_3505402346051151314_n.jpg

Edited by sirtokesalot

Does this shop do alignments on Subarus regularly? Do they know where all the adjustment points are? 

On your vehicle: no crash history or signs of a crash that could have bigger things bent out of shape? 

That’s all I’ve got atm. 

Cheers 

Bennie

Posted (edited)

its a 2001 outback. it was a firestone. i know the rear only has a tow adjustment. do they make an aftermarket cam bolt that can add more adjustment? as far as i can tell its never been in an accident. and aside from buying adjustable camber arms is there a cam bolt i can get for those? i know the front camber is adjustable my buddy said they wont touch it unless u ask specifically. i did buy a lifetime alignment so i can get it redone free anytime. as far as front caster i saw a video the other night where someone loosened the subframe and shifted it to get the caster to even out left to right. im gonna guess this is my only option to try and even out caster unless i got expensive adjuster plates? all in all the car does drive amazingly i kinda just want to see it all green on the chart

Edited by sirtokesalot