Ultimate Subaru Message Board

silly honda with a bottle

at a stoplight a red lowered pimped out mustang cobra 95' (or so) rolled up in the lane next to mine. I was just trying to keep my car from dying so i revved my engine and he took it as a challenge. He pounced on the gas pedal and let it roar. unfortunately for him, the roaring consisted of a sound like this...

Vroooom, VROOOOOM, COUGH COUGH, VROOOM, POP! Vroom vrooom?

his oh-so-special mustang backfired badly. I turned my head to look at him and he was busy yelling at his girlfriend (prolly a hooker, common in sin city) to calm down and it was just a little race. nonetheless he continued to "belch" at me, thinking i was about to return the sound. well, i didnt, and even if i would have i couldnt make any sound louder than a squirrel's sneeze with stock everything. to make a story short, the light went green, he gunned his car backfiring the whole way, and i just moseyed on up to him. the funny thing is, if he was trying to impress me (or his hooker friend) it didnt work. she was mad at him, and i was just laughing my head off at his crappy firecracker-on-wheels. gotta love idiots. or poking fun at them, anyway. of course, i'm the idiot in most cases.

at a stoplight a red lowered pimped out mustang cobra 95' (or so) rolled up in the lane next to mine. I was just trying to keep my car from dying so i revved my engine and he took it as a challenge. He pounced on the gas pedal and let it roar. unfortunately for him, the roaring consisted of a sound like this...

i had something similar, 'cept it was a guy in a rt/10 viper, and my exhaust had decided to seperate right under the front seats. he rocketed away, i drove off sounding like a farm tractor. althought, he did kill it when he did the romp forward thing:lol:

-mike