Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Havn't been around much, made some big changes....time to show off

sooooo....i've been spending the last few weeks or so working my freaking arse off, that'd be why i havn't been around here much. But, when i havn't been working on cars at work...i've been working on my car.

i'm going to refrain from pictures...you'll have to come to wcss 6 to see it in person.

new parts....

Impreza hood scoop

Wrx intercooler

Wrx blow off valve

Turbo xs Manual boost control (10psi)

Custom air intake and cone filter

Xt6 5-lug conversion

Wrx wheels

Removed muffler

White interior door panels

White headliner

Few more small things here and there...

But now the car is real quick as compared to what it was, curious about my hp, and times now though.

Most of this new stuff on my car is done with the help of SubaurTex...Thanx tex...

See you all at wcss6....

~Dan

Its strange how my GL-10 was fAstAr with the 3AT than it is now with the 5SPD....maybe thats due to haveing to change gears AND the added weight of FT4WD stuffs....25xx something vs 2660 lbs...

There is a bridge about .2 miles from where I pull out on to the "main road"...an a stock WRX can do 75..my old racer RX did 77...the GL-10 then did 70, andnow it can muster 68. The DL did 53 or so...LOL...and the other RX can get to ~62.

Anyhow...looks like you've been busy!! Tex, grab some pics!

yea, corky helped out with suppliying the parts for the 5-lug conversion; along with that came a set of tie-rod ends that were completley screwed...we managed to make em work though. Thanks Corky!

so has any one else done the five lug and had the lower control arms moving around in the braket on the smaller bolt? wadja do to fix it?