Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Ahh gotta love those Cops...

Just a quick funny story...

On my way to work this morning I went through McDonalds to grab some breakfast. As I was placing my order for my bacon egg and cheese biscuit, suddenly WHAM! and I get pushed a few feet forward. Looking in the rear view mirror there is a police cruiser sitting on my rear bumper. That woke me up right away. Luckily there was no damage (except my already falling off tail pipe that decided it was time to fall). I couldn't help but to get out of the car laughing which immediately made the cop start laughing. He just left off his brake while behind me and didn't notice. After several minutes of listening to him apologize, I told him it was no big deal and not to worry about it. Just makes me have to get off my lazy rump roast and replace that muffler. Anyways thought you guys might get a kick out of that.

After several minutes of listening to him apologize, I told him it was no big deal and not to worry about it. Just makes me have to get off my lazy rump roast and replace that muffler. Anyways thought you guys might get a kick out of that.

He would've been responsible for paying for the tailpipe as well as fix the bumper had it been me. I'm evil! :mad:

At least he was a good guy and admitted it. I got bumped in standing traffic, waiting for a light to change. Got out, looked at her bumper to make sure she wasn't damaged (I was in the wife's Saturn. It's plastic. It just pops out), and all she could say was "I don't know how it happened," as she was fighting to keep her little dog in the passenger seat.

Um... duh? :rolleyes: Playing with dog, let up on brake... *sigh*