Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Wheeee!!!!!

No doubt, that was some of th emost fun I've had in such a small area of mud.

I do have to admit that I am a better pic taker than my little brother. Here's the best shot of me:

31Adam02.JPG

And of course some knarly breakage:

31Carnage.JPG

Unfortunatly you can only see one of the fracture lines, there are three more going around it. I did this and popped the welds in the diff. and had a blast doing it too.

She has a name, and its Laurel. It was funny, cause before we entered the pit, we had like 4 or 5 people comming up to me warning me to drive carefully and whatnot. After the 3rd person aproached the car, laurel started to get really worried. But overall, i think she had fun.

This was just a mud run tho, the actual rally was held on the grassy field.

-Brian

She has a name, and its Laurel. It was funny, cause before we entered the pit, we had like 4 or 5 people comming up to me warning me to drive carefully and whatnot. After the 3rd person aproached the car, laurel started to get really worried. But overall, i think she had fun.

This was just a mud run tho, the actual rally was held on the grassy field.

-Brian

Just a joke man.... never heard that expression I take it? ;)

GD

HAhahah!! You could, but you probably wouldnt want to be associated with my car, as ugly as it is... with that hood and all.

This gas attendant last night said "thats tight how you drew flames into the mud like that" I said "yeah, it adds 20hp, makes it fast!" She just giggled.

Another Gas attendant asked "Have been out rally'n?" I just told him i returned from a Subaru show.

-Brian

Be careful drawing things into the mud on your car!

Two reasons:

1. It invites other people to leave you "messages" in the mud

And

2. It scratches the paint. Even the "messages"!

I absolutely cover me car with mud when I go, and one time I took it to the friday night races. Before I went, I wiped off the mud on my car so it had the number 35 on both doors and on the hood along with "THE DIRTY RUE".

Lets just say my car is now permantley known as THE DIRTY RUE!

Took me 7 bucks to get most of the mud out of the fender wells today. Man that stuff is like cement!!! Really hardened on there. I figured it would fall out on the freeway trip home or clump off when i hit it with some water but no I had to poke it with the pressure stick and stuff haha. That was a fun little mud hole. Anyone got any pics of my legacy? The blue n/a one?

Got video of it now :)http://usmb.net/gallery/albuo73 The last few video's are of the mud pit. they average 4mb.

I hope nobody else writes anything into the dirt on my car. Its still there, and will probably be on there for a while. Laurel did it 1st (with my permission of course) and took care not to scratch it. re-did it for the photo's and didnt see any scratches, but i dont really care. It would just be a perminant advertisement for LegacyCentral. Was going to put the USMB on the other side, but was packing camp when we did it.

-Brian