Ultimate Subaru Message Board

So who got pics of my wagon?

I don't think a single person checked out my car or even asked me about it and I thought I did a lot of practical mods to my car, wider wheel base, rare aftermarket alloy, custom Y pipe and exhaust, sway bars, strut tower braces, custum lowering job with adjustable strusts. ect. Oh well. Personally I wish I had stayed home and done the local auto cross. But at least the drive past Mt. Hood was senic.

I don't think a single person checked out my car or even asked me about it and I thought I did a lot of practical mods to my car, wider wheel base, rare aftermarket alloy, custom Y pipe and exhaust, sway bars, strut tower braces, custum lowering job with adjustable strusts. ect. Oh well. Personally I wish I had stayed home and done the local auto cross. But at least the drive past Mt. Hood was senic.

Just because no one said anything doesn't mean your car wasn't admired... Which one was yours?? Me for example, my dumbarse forgot my dig cam, so I was running off of a disposable in my pocket in which I always forgot I even had so I didn't take too many pictures, left a few to spectacle (ie that giant gen 1 etc...) What car was yours, for some reason I think I may know which one you are... in fact I think you may've been parked next to me.

If it makes you feel any better I was there friday through sunday, was out in the pit twice, and only have 2 pictures of my lifted wagon, so keep your chin up! :drunk:

Remember you can see you own car any day of the week, post a pic up here :)

- Erik - Tacoma, WA -

white EA82 wagon, with an air dam, and a black hood, with 14" steel craptacular wheels on it.

CraigCLGT (sorry if I'm a tad off on the name - but you konw who I mean - guy who lives 2 down from mike/flowmaster) Has a shot of your wagon parked, I saw it in his pics (didn't take one of mine if it makes ya feel better :drunk: )

- Erik - Tacoma, WA -