Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Don't hate me cuz I'm beautiful (new better photos added)

ezapar

I love the yellow sticker on the hatch! very very nice car! you out did yourself again! so when's the maiden voyage to reiter... :D i remember the first time i gotta go wheeling with you was the trip that pristine deep blue brat went to reiter! still got some pics!!

Semper Fidelis,

Jared

justice has been served.
Bro, I tried to stop by and wake you up yesterday early a.m., but your work truck was gone. Would love to show it to you John.

I love the yellow sticker on the hatch! very very nice car! you out did yourself again! so when's the maiden voyage to reiter... :D i remember the first time i gotta go wheeling with you was the trip that pristine deep blue brat went to reiter! still got some pics!!
It's actually white, and I'm thinking about pulling it in favor of a black one. I've got video of that trip with the blue brat at reiters. :)

I spent the whole trip reaching out the window to push back branches to keep from scratching the pretty paint. Made me realize I had to sell it cuz I didn't have the heart to beat it.

This one may never see mud, I'm serious. Lots of snow though. As for a keeper, it will be untill something better comes along. (that may be a while)

I managed to hold onto the tan one for a little over a year, not bad for me.

It's all in good fun anyway. i keep waiting for Eric to start modifying each car a little differently just for the idividuality of each car he possesses(sp?). Call it a signature of sorts...other than the lift.

Mike

Thanks Mike. That's exactly what I try for. Each has a slighly different theme. This one will follow the last one. No big "road warrior" bumpers, no light bars, not too many stickers.

But the kicker will be what I've got planned for the paint job. Yeah. When it's done, you guys will forgive me for not wheeling it I think. Hopefully I can forgive myself.:cool: