Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Vertical TMIC

Could you put up some pics of what you are referring to?

Also, I would like to see pics of the IC listed in your sig. My experience with saabs tells me that the saab 9000T IC is waaaayyyy too big to be a good fit on an EA82 car.. I would be interested to see how you got it in there.

It fit with room to spare. The intercooler came frome an Audi with a inline 5. Thought it said 9000s on it when i got it from the graveyard, but from your posts i'm thinkin the info's wrong. Anyways has anyone got much to say about the vertical mount. I'm thinkin that might be the route to go with the 2nd turbo wagon, easier to plumb than the current setup i have. I'll be using a 2nd audi intercooler.

:drunk: the intercooler said 9000s but the c...ar i robbed the recirc valve from WAS an audi or VW, whatever. So... yeah it's not a s...aab. I should post before going into the shop not after when things aren't so clear in ma head. Maybe i'll cahnge the sig.

I tried to post pics but only got as far as attachments can't figure out how to make a link for them.

Carfreak thanks for those links

Interesting.... I like it. different approach but where does the air go after it goes thought the IC? can it make it around the outside of the IC and down through the transmission tunnel? very interesting, I have an Audi 5000 TMIC and it might have fit better with that setup, hmmmmm.