Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Back From Moosens with Goodies!!

I just got back from visiting moosens and he wasnt kidding when he says he has just about anything you need for your Sub. A super nice guy too!!!

I brought home one bag of goodies today and will be getting more next Sat at his get together. He sent me home with some of the stuff I need even some I never expected...timing belts and an oil pump!! I cant believe he actually has a complete exhaust too..it was just alittle bit too buried to get today.

I just wanted to formally thank him again for everything!!!

Awww shucks......no emoticon fits this post.Thanks guys.

Jim,sorry bud,I thought I told you.....we'll talk soon.

Scott,you're never going to believe this but I was all for Reagan.I liked him mostly because I was younger and more easily impressed.Liberal?I'm not entirely sure about that.Pinko?Have you been looking in my dresser drawer again? :brow:

Connie,you're very welcome.Let's hope for good weather and a few able bodies showing up next week.

Cheers gang!

Glad to hear you are getting that Loyale squared away and not sending it away to the junkyard! :drunk:
Thanks..cant send another Sub to the junk yard..too many of them have met thier fate there..Have to try and save a few of them here in the NorthEast....We have to prove to our children that these awesome cars did exsist.:banana: