Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Project Bobby approved by Fiance.

s'ko

So I was driving w/my fiance last night and I told her that I would probably need to replace the ball joint soon on my BRAT and she looked at me and said "How much do you think it would cost to complete fix BOB? 2000-3000?" hehe she call him BOB like me :)

"I tell her probably 1500." We are talking new paint job, redone interior, probably new ball joints, new exhaust, new clutch

So she said let's just same up some $$ and get it done by a profession. Meaning I am not a professional. hehe. I didn't take offense to this, I just was all smiling b/c that means she likes my BRAT.

all is good in engaged land. :banana:

BW

Wow that's a keeper there, I thought everything was cool with my wife to buy my new RX..let's see here it's 2 days later and she's insisting I sell the DL now funny how that came around after I bought the RX and not before. Do it before she changes her mind! ;)

my wife loves daddy's little brat, but I also have a big old crewcab and one day i told her thought I would need new tires and she looked at it and agreed and said yea you definately need BIGGER tires. I already had 285's on it and said go Bigger! :headbang: Now she lets me do about anything I want to the brat also, a few more pieces and the brat will be BIGGER! :headbang: I love my wife :banana:

My wife was the one who sent the money to AZ for the plans to build "Summer"

....(do you think she did it so she wouldn't have to drive it anymore?)....:confused:

She enjoys our SubaruHummer and calls it a 4 seat ATV.

It's nice to have someone who supports me with these whacky projects :D

She's a keeper Sko!

Keep Building! (your relationship) :rolleyes:

When I first looked at this thread, I read . . . approved by France. lol I thought why the F would he care what France thinks? lol

My wife is always behind me with my Soob projects. She allows me all the time I need to complete them. She can't understand why so many board members' wives are so pissy about their hubby's Soob enthusiasm.

She likes to 4X too, so that's a bonus.

When I first looked at this thread, I read . . . approved by France. lol I thought why the F would he care what France thinks? lol

Well it is important to consider what the French think, b/c if they don't approve they may "Fart in me general direction..." and call my mother a hamster and what not...

nee..

BW

Well it is important to consider what the French think' date=' b/c if they don't approve they may "Fart in me general direction..." and call my mother a hamster and what not...

nee..

BW[/quote']

... Or make you cut down the tallest tree in the forest, with... a HERRING!!!

Though, technically, I don't think that the Knights that (formerly) said "Nee!" were French.

ya especialy when they wanted Shrubbery (insert wierd music here) and for me my wife is saying she is going to make a "get Jason to Rallycross fund" :grin:

she is also is searching for a engine stand and cherry picker for me too :) to begin the task of rebuilding the 76 to a even better vehicle :)

and in fact the other day I caught her looking at subie stuff on Ebay

I love my wife :)

glad to know that we didn't waste out formative years studying or doing something important.

hmm.. can't recall how to solve a mid-level algebra/geometry problem, but boy can I cite forwards and backwards lines from quest for the holy grail.

Yeah I think I just have to keep her happy and let her go yard sale browsing..

BW

My wife is always behind me with my Soob projects. She allows me all the time I need to complete them. She can't understand why so many board members' wives are so pissy about their hubby's Soob enthusiasm.

She likes to 4X too, so that's a bonus.

You guys are lucky!!!..I cant even get a man let alone one who accepts my hobbies...Cars and Dirt bikes..They all find me to be a freak show or a novelty act. Or when I do have a BF (its been 7 months now since my last date) all they want to do is change me into something I am not.

My theory on men is becomeing this..Men are like parking spaces...all the good ones are taken and whatever is left is handicap.

Treat your women good guys..you dont find many that will approve of a hobby such as fixin up the old Subaru!!

You gotta good 'un there. Best do things nessecary to keep her!!

Good to have someone that supports your hobbies. Glad mine has the BRAT fever too. She won't give me "free reins" on buying things, but she fits things into the budget for me. Gotta Love Her for that................ I do............

Just told me over last weekend, that she figures we'll have enough to do the 40' - X - 80' pole barn, come spring. Now, that will be a place to do some serious 'Ru wrenching in. She even hinted at afew amenities for in it, also. Gotta Love this woman............................................................................