Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Sad Sight inside...

OMG SOMEONE PUT A HOOD SCOOP AND RIMS ON THAT WAGON THATS SO RICED OUT I CAN NOT BELIVE MY EYES THE AGONY AAAGHHHHH :rolleyes:

Why no dissrespect on the GL wagon there with a hood scoop, rims and low pros? Looks no more rediculouse than that RX IMHO. They both look fine to me.

Why no dissrespect on the GL wagon there with a hood scoop, rims and low pros?

No disrespect deserved.

Hoodscoop would be to put air on the WRX intercooler that's under the hood.

Rims and "low pros" are WRX stock wheels and tires, the same I have on my 97 impreza. 215/55/16s

eBay wings are "rice" period, no matter what you put them on. :lol:

Anybody besides me see his wallet sitting there? Auto-winged-Doh!

There was also a decent sum of cash with the wallet...but being good sumaritans and all, we only looked.

And thanks for the criticism (sp?) on my car and all, but i'm pretty keen on the way it looks for now, i like it, i don't think i'd get much gain outa my Ic w/o the hood scoop anyways... now the neon lights in the hood scoop....are definitly ricey:rolleyes: but those are only for special ocasions...

Morgan, you are nothing but antagonist. I really wish you'd stop trying to pick fights around here.

Mods... I know on other forums there is a way to block seeing someone... any ideas how to do that??

Sorry you feel that way. Many others have expressed the exact opposite. Belive me when I say that I'm not here to pick any fights.

I'm far less confrontational than other members. What's your beef with me?

There was also a decent sum of cash with the wallet...but being good sumaritans and all, we only looked.

And thanks for the criticism (sp?) on my car and all, but i'm pretty keen on the way it looks for now, i like it, i don't think i'd get much gain outa my Ic w/o the hood scoop anyways... now the neon lights in the hood scoop....are definitly ricey:rolleyes: but those are only for special ocasions...

I wasnt dis'n your ride. I said they both looked fine and wondered what the big deal with this other kid's RX was.

My first line in that thread was PURE SARCASIM :drunk:

subarutex...when you start a thread trying to make fun of somebody elses car, maybe you should be ready to have peepl pick fights... i mean how hard is it to make fun of somebodys car that will never see you making fun of it.

maybe the kid came to terms that his car will always look faster than it acutaly is, and drives in traffic alot, so he went with an auto. a hood scoop and some rims on a wagon might seem kinda riced out to some peepl, just like a wing, and an auto.

if you cant take, dont dish it out.... wtf, irl?

MorganM:

First, i'd like to apologize for my brash words. I can't say I always agree with you, but you are right, there are others that have done far more to get under my skin.

I posted this to be discussed, I wasn't really concerned with people agreeing or disagreeing with what I think of the car. From your comments, I felt I had to defend/prove what I thought to you. Being a person that doesn't like confrontation and arguing, I immediately got deffensive. I flat out missed the sarcasm my first times through. I will be the first to admit that my sarcasm detecter has been out of batteries for quite some time.

Rice or not... its still an auto RX with a metal wing on it. I think a first for a lot of people to see. I'm going to leave it at that.

Again, I apologize for my words against you.

Yes that is a 4EAT.. PRND32 = 4 speed (there is a "hold" button that keeps it in 1st or 2nd), PRND21 = 3 speed slushbox

and I think those metal wings are ricey, ESP on a FWD car (I know the RX is AWD, but Hondas aren't) where all they do is either create downforce on the REAR, but in most cases those wings are for looks so all they do is add DRAG

OMG I know its an RX but WHY???? Now if it was a low pro spoiler, then it would look better but a metal shopping cart handle on a (I hate to say it) Not extremely fast car.......hmm maybe this kid needs a reality check or something.....or he needs to give his car to a good home *looks in the empty hole in his garage*...

MorganM:

First, i'd like to apologize for my brash words. I can't say I always agree with you, but you are right, there are others that have done far more to get under my skin.

I posted this to be discussed, I wasn't really concerned with people agreeing or disagreeing with what I think of the car. From your comments, I felt I had to defend/prove what I thought to you. Being a person that doesn't like confrontation and arguing, I immediately got deffensive. I flat out missed the sarcasm my first times through. I will be the first to admit that my sarcasm detecter has been out of batteries for quite some time.

Rice or not... its still an auto RX with a metal wing on it. I think a first for a lot of people to see. I'm going to leave it at that.

Again, I apologize for my words against you.

Thanks, and no problem man. I'll disclaimer my saracasm better in the future. It is tough to convey sarcasim in just text; maybe if I didnt sleep through my college english classes I'd know how to do it better ;)

Thanks, and no problem man. I'll disclaimer my saracasm better in the future. It is tough to convey sarcasim in just text; maybe if I didnt sleep through my college english classes I'd know how to do it better ;)

Hahaha.... Maybe if I hadn't skipped mine i'd be able to detect it better :drunk: WSU fo' life... GO COUGS!