Ultimate Subaru Message Board

EZap's Body Shop (don't look if you don't like dents on pretty Soobs)

so you put those in your self? WTH
Yeah, it pissed me off. :lol:

No, the dents were from a week ago when I had to 4X it out of gnarlier stuff than a Soob should EVER have to be forced to manouver thru. (on the way in, a spider gear blew in the rear diff, left me with only one wheel getting any power in the rear) Tree and its big rump roast root did the damage.

Hey, Qman may have some pics a little later of his escapades after the earleir X-Mas tree scouting run today. He brought the Brat by on the trailer, in the dark, and I could barely see it(you all know its silver). A local farm decided to let the crazies around here take a run thru the pumpkin patch.

$100 if they could make it thru. I'll let him finish the story, with pics hopefully.

Oh, and nice body work there Zap :D

dude i got a drivers side door dent just like that. PLEASE provide details on how you did that. my door has stripping and decals that will never match the rest of the car if i just swap doors...plus the whole key thing is a pain as well.

mine also has protective molding like that.

i've pulled motors, trans....just about everything but i've never done jack with body work.

TIPS PLEASE!

dude i got a drivers side door dent just like that. PLEASE provide details on how you did that. my door has stripping and decals that will never match the rest of the car if i just swap doors...plus the whole key thing is a pain as well. TIPS PLEASE!

I pulled off the panels inside the door to get access. Then, I used my bare hands to push the dents out from the inside. The door sill I had to beat with a piece of 2X4 and a hammer to bend it back down. Straightened out nicely.

The door trim was pretty hammered too, so I bent it back into shape. The little plastic dealies that hold the trim on have to be pinched from the inside, they'll fall right off to be reused.

Good luck.