Ultimate Subaru Message Board

The 83 Coupe is Haunting me

As most ya'll know I was heartbroken when the 83 coupe I was bidding on lost due to me being outbid by a person who outbid a bunch of others on other Soobs and stuff....Well the coupe is back on ebay due to that bidder being a dead beat.Shame is I already spent the money I had for it on my bills.

Plus its already at what I was able to spend for it.:( Anyway ..after work I am going to call the seller and tell him if the deal falls through again to contact me and I will find SOME way of getting it.

I just posted this for others who were bidding on stuff against that other bidder to check and see if the sellers put the stuff back up.

As most ya'll know I was heartbroken when the 83 coupe I was bidding on lost due to me being outbid by a person who outbid a bunch of others on other Soobs and stuff....Well the coupe is back on ebay due to that bidder being a dead beat.Shame is I already spent the money I had for it on my bills.

Plus its already at what I was able to spend for it.:( Anyway ..after work I am going to call the seller and tell him if the deal falls through again to contact me and I will find SOME way of getting it.

I just posted this for others who were bidding on stuff against that other bidder to check and see if the sellers put the stuff back up.

No linky?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4504111196&category=6467

Hey, that car is close to me. I could use another one.

J/K :drunk:

As a seller he has the option to offer a "Second Chance Offer" at your top bid. Many will, without hesitation. Give it a shot. It may not be an option sice he has relisted it. Give it a shot... won't hurt. Good luck!

No linky?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4504111196&category=6467

Hey, that car is close to me. I could use another one.

J/K :drunk:

Sorry for no linky..I was on my way out the door for work when I posted that. Go for it!! I dont have the money anymore for it..along with my luck is terrible..the only things I have ever won on Ebay were Buy It Nows.

Sorry for no linky..I was on my way out the door for work when I posted that. Go for it!! I dont have the money anymore for it..along with my luck is terrible..the only things I have ever won on Ebay were Buy It Nows.

Bucky, I really was kidding. I can't afford to put insurance on any more cars plus I'm out of space. I won't be getting any cars for quite some time.

Bucky, I really was kidding. I can't afford to put insurance on any more cars plus I'm out of space. I won't be getting any cars for quite some time.

I know you were kidding:grin:. I just called the seller and left a message that if it falls through again to call me that I am very interested in it and "this" is what I can afford but that I am good for it.My feedback on ebay is perfect.So maybe there is still a shot for it. I just dont want anyone else from the board who actually might be interested in it to not try and get it because of another board member wanting it. I just want to see it get a good home.

Hopefully they got some kind of payment,who knows,sometimes that happens.A kid Paypal's the money but doesn't have the extra dough to get it back...or doesn't have the balls to bring it home....or.....what I'm getting at is maybe the seller will be satisfied with less if you can get that wad of cash in their hands.

Good luck Connie!

This weekend is shot for any roadtrip south.Going to Maine on Saturday.Sunday is doubtful.

Go for it.Make a bid AND contact the seller.You know the deal.I don't have to tell you how to handle this.You go girl.

Don't bid if things are so way tight that it'll take away meals.Mac 'n cheese is no way to live. :)

Go for it.Make a bid AND contact the seller.You know the deal.I don't have to tell you how to handle this.You go girl.

Don't bid if things are so way tight that it'll take away meals.Mac 'n cheese is no way to live. :)

I called the guy and left a message that if it falls through again to Please call me...and made him an offer. He also posted that he will hold the car for 2 weeks if payment is made in full.

Ummm..Now you tell me about the Mac 'n Cheese...thats what I been pretty much living off of since I moved here in April.:banghead:

Crazy Girl! For the love of GOD, I have people interested in your Dream Catchers! I'm ganna blow up one of your pics, but I need info. If I try really really hard I can probably sell **** on toast...I've got some things booked so as soon as you can send me the stuff I can proceed. (I sold $300+ worth of candles in 2 days) You know how to reach me...let's get this going.

Smiles,

The Sutipd Btich

Oh no,they're together again......... ;)

This state does suck doesn't it?But hey,everybody here makes over $100k/yr.,right????Yeah,I need to go have the polo horse groomed,be right back.

:lol: :lol:

Paul, you crack me up....

and Connie please get some Dream Catchers down so Melis can sell them for you :)

also use stale bread to make bread crumbs for on top of the M&C for a little variety :D:D

Oh no,they're together again......... ;)

You know you love us Paul!!! Where else can you get so much entertainment without any :drunk: being involved.

I just emailed Melis and gave her some info and am going to send her out a couple within the next day or so...my neighbor is taking the batch I made this weekend to work with her today and I am going to send her whats left. And I might be able to get another one or two made tonight (they take 3-4+ to make each).

I will try and get some better pictures taken and either make a quick websight or post them in the marketplace.

What would be cool is if I could find some Soob pendants to put in them for those of us with this obsession!

or here is a challenge bucky try making the web in the shape of the stars :)

and 3-4 hours is about what it takes me if I am doing wire for the web (very tricky stuff if you don't do it right ;) ) of course your quality dreamcatchers too would take me that long too

and don't worry relax it will all work out just fine and you might just get that coupe afterall I know if I was the one selling and noone else offered I would sell it to ya