Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Twins !!!

Whatcha gonna do with it? :slobber:

not shure it has a nice dash(the wood trim part) and a great hood mine needs both but it dosnt seam right to just take it apart. the back gate and hatch are messed up but do work......if somone could only find those.... the motor did start but is making quite a noise so it might need a short block.....i think i may use it as a parts car for mine but that dosnt seam right either.... its at the ranch right now so its safe...........

picked it up for 50 bucks from the guy he was going to cut it into a brat but didnt because he couldnt get the front wheel unstuck(frozen up drum brake)

paul any chance that your 2dr would need some parts from this? if so let me know....

brian

Brian,what ever happened to the one that got impounded when the driver was drunk....or something like that??

Man,I'd spend the money on transport for that baby if it's solid underside.But I don't expect A-you to let it go and B-me to have time,space,and extra dough to be tossing into an object right now.

Good luck with it.Heck,just let it sit.In a year or so I'll be ready for it. ;)

I've got a 1400 engine here,but nothing 1300.I do have some 1300 engine internals from an eBay deal.Valves,seals,etc....

Send some pics of the interior,etc. if you have some time.Gosh,I have such memories of the '73's and '74's.Fading though.Need a refresher course. :D

well it will be sitting for a while thats for shure i hope to get it inside here in the next few mounths, its in a place where we dont have to worry about rust, as for the intereir its not to bad, the motor is a 1400. bodys not bad either. ill let you know before i do anything with it ho knows it may just wait for you..

'

as the one that went to impound it was a 72 with lots of rust and such, it got smashed for scrap.... still pissed i didnt get it... oh well to rusty i would have just like to have had the motor and trans.