Ultimate Subaru Message Board

anyone near Elizabethtown, PA?

I need to know if anyone is near Elizabethtown, PA because I need someone to check on a person there. I am currently getting robbed by this guy there through Ebay. I sent half the cash for an 87 turbo gl wagon (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2497680768&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOAB:US:6) and he backed out the day before i was supposed to get it. He has not sent my money back and is not answering his phone. If anyone lives near there please respond because I want to try to learn more about this guy before I try to do anything about it. Thanks.

Ditto, Matt and I can go rough up the guy for ya! :grin:

Sounds like a good idea to me....and since we would be in E-town could we swing by my boss's house and rough him up too. :D

Seriously though...PM me some info. on the guy I might be able to see if my boss knows this person etc. I think he knows everyone in E-town

Sydfloyd44: PM me I want to ask you something unrelated to this guys post.

Matt

You've got a friend in Pennsylvania....

We're a very friendly group of folks here in PA :D :D :D

Just don't rip off a fellow "Subaru Friend" and we'll all be happy :D:D

I'm not as close as the others, but Ben knows how to get a hold of me if'n yous wanna show up in force:dead:

Hocrest is right..we are a friendly group in PA...even though I transfered out back in April..the goodheartedness of PA still lives on.

On another note...I used to know a great JY in E-Town..the prices were terrific and they always had what I was looking for..I spent most of my teenage years there. Wonder if its still around..wish I could remember the name of it.