Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Justys!! Well...lack of.

WJM

why would you want to put a Suzuki Turbo motor in a justy??

they were 1.0 Liter, 2 valve head. And only made 70 HP!!

The ohc I4 motor had 70hp and 74lb-ft of torque. The dohc cam motor had 100hp and 83lb-ft of torque. They both were 1.3ltrs from my understanding. I could be wrong. The dohc cam motor is what I'm referring too since not only did it have a fair amount of extra hp but there are companies that make aftermarket parts for it, including a turbo kit (not that it would fit but it was available if it isn't still).

I'm not even saying it would fit but I just wanted to give an example. I'm talking about has anyone here swapped ANY engine into a Justy, not just a Suzuki.

I like "Lack of acceleration" the best! I think what Myxalplyx is reffering to is the swift Gt... the DOHC motor really moved the swift....swiftly?:-\

How do you shut off the bold?!?!?! Anyhoo, another good idea would be... amazingly enough the Geo motor.... yes... I said GEO! Reason is that the guys with the original brit Minis use those motors as they are cheap and easy to get parts for (vs 40 year old british parts) Anyhoo the result is Geo preformance parts. I would love to mod/rally one.. actually I just want something to drive around town in while wearing my racing helmet...:drunk: