Ultimate Subaru Message Board

ATTN: RX owners

here ya go Corky, my RX info since its not on there...

Model Year: 1989

VIN: JF2AG56B8KH803926

Current Location: Laramie, Wyoming

Current Owner: Russell O'Bannan (Caboobaroo)

Current Condition: Project Car

Comments: The rare black and gold RX. Has the 4EAT automatic in it. 3.70 LSD, soon to have the Full Time 4wd d/r 5-speed RX tranny with 3.90 front diff and 3.90 LSD rear diff. Also getting 5-lug conversion and TD04 WRX turbo

I cant veiw the file. :confused:

JF2AG56B3KG801488 1989 Retired (Was mine, now JWX).

JF2AG56B0JG802855 1988 Fine running condition, Was Pleiades, was mine, now JWX.

JF2AG56B6HG809755 1987 Was mine, then Pleiades, now mine again. Grassroots motorsports 2004 challenge car...now autocross monster/dailydriver in excellent condition all around.

Are you logging the pre RX turbo coupes? I know the answer is no but had to ask :-)

I do have at least one new RX that's not on you list I'll get the VIN to you later.

If you mean the famous 86 GL Turbo Coupe (which I owned an example of), the answer is no, it must have 56B in the VIN for US models. Incidently, my 86 had the 56B in the correct place, yet there were no markers on the car stating that it was a RX.

How often do you update the file?
When ever I see some new RXs on the board. People don't regularly e-mail me if there are any changes.

For those of you who do not have MS Excel on your computers, here is a link to a web site where you can download a viewer.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=4EB83149-91DA-4110-8595-4A960D3E1C7C&displaylang=EN

OK, all the info that I've been given so far (I think) has been up dated, so please go in and check to see if I got it right. I know that there are still a few out there who haven't sent me their data. In an earlier post I showed a site where you can download a reader that allows you to look at MS Excel files without having MS Excel loaded on your computer for those who would like to look at the database.

Also, this is actually New Gen, but I'm going to be starting a similar database for Impreza coupes (body code GM), it is my understanding that these cars make up less then 10% of all the Imprezas built. So if you know of someone who has one, or you have one, please send me the same data as shown in the RX database.

I see you have a spot for photos on the spreadsheet. Do you want one? Also, is there anyway to put dates on each one, that way we know when they were added to the register. I would love to know where that 89 RX in Everett went to and when.

Edit = I see now, looking back to 87 that there are pics. I'll send one to you Corky.