Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Whoohoo! My newest!! It's home, It's MINE!!

New Gen Shmu Gen.

I don't know but 5 of the folks who post there, so they'd be like "big deal".

Happy man am I! It needs a little TLC to beauty it up, I can handle it. Already have the parts lined up. :)

Runs and drives perfect!! 111k on the odo, 5 speed indeed!

$4175 after tax, how'd I do?

Slick; always liked those sport wagons.

So when is the lift and swampers going on? :brow:

As soon as I can get the specifics and $ together to do it. Spent time at the Soob junk yard today looking at different Strut set-ups to see which would allow bigger tires. Found some. Now just need to pay back the $ I borrowed so I can get to buying some swampers to go on it.

It's a 96.

Need a bumper skin. Looking for one from an RS or newer OBS so I can get the fog light set-up too. . .

Dude nice car. Looks like mine except my OBS is blue but it has the wrx wheels on it too. Too bad you needed the car ASAP...mine is going up for sale in the spring (hopefully) and it would have been less money (enough to make it worth your while to come and get it)

Welcome to the sport wagon family... :banana:

Matt

congrats man welcome to the OBS side of things lol and hey it's the same color as mine but mine is newer :grin:

Yeah, but mine is known to be dependable with the 2.2.

And, mine is mine. If I wanna rallyX it or take it to the woods, my wife isn't gonna tell me no like yours will. :lol:

Thanks for the congrats.

Yeah, but mine is known to be dependable with the 2.2.

And, mine is mine. If I wanna rallyX it or take it to the woods, my wife isn't gonna tell me no like yours will. :lol:

Thanks for the congrats.

Ahem, you were not at the last rallyX I ran :)

200410030075.jpg

Photo courtesy of PDXsports.com

so who's not allowed to run their OBS?????hmmmm hmmmmmm? :-p

Edit: just realized on the photo that was taken right when I grabbed the E-brake handle (this one has DRL's that turn off when the fun handle is pulled) made people wonder what the hell was goin on when the lights would flash :lol: