Ultimate Subaru Message Board

I was bored, lookie what I did!

WJM

THere are some rubber peices under the IC that hold it level in relation to the hood, so...that and the hood. There is enough holding power AND flex in the piping to allow to to move aroud when needed, but yet stay really stable and not flop. Ive never had issues with it moving around. Just dont use PVC plumbing pipes in those lines you will be fine.

Hey Will! What rubber pieces did you get to make this work. Just any ole rubber piece of whatever laying around or did you go to a store like Home Depot and pick up some rubber pieces?

The air flow sensor on your engine is different to mine and yours looks better. Which model of Leone can I steal one of them off? Is it an easy swap?

if you have an 85/86 Leone...its a completely different system as compared to 87 and up. 85/86 has the flapper door style air flow meter, while the 87+ has the Mass Air Flow meter (MAF)

Kevin:

Its NOT very scientific....I got some huge friggin mud flaps from NAPA, things for the likes of a large dump truck, 18 wheeler...and I had cut them into sections for mud flaps for the other RX i had, and i had them on the wagon...I had taken them off, and they were laying around...the IC would not sit level...so I grabbed all the mud flaps and stuck them under the IC to make it level. :drunk:

if you have an 85/86 Leone...its a completely different system as compared to 87 and up. 85/86 has the flapper door style air flow meter, while the 87+ has the Mass Air Flow meter (MAF)

Kevin:

Its NOT very scientific....I got some huge friggin mud flaps from NAPA, things for the likes of a large dump truck, 18 wheeler...and I had cut them into sections for mud flaps for the other RX i had, and i had them on the wagon...I had taken them off, and they were laying around...the IC would not sit level...so I grabbed all the mud flaps and stuck them under the IC to make it level. :drunk:

Cool! These are the things I like to know. I don't try to make simple things difficult but I try to get as much input on the tiniest of things just so I can decide which way I want to go with as many options as possible. You may have had some cool fancy setup underneath that no-one else had thought of....so I ask. :brow: Simple and effective always works though. Thanks!

*Off Topic* Will, I'll be needing your input on a few things if you don't mind. I'll be PMing you (and a few others) on a few things throughout the next few days. *that is if you don't mind*

*Off Topic* Will, I'll be needing your input on a few things if you don't mind. I'll be PMing you (and a few others) on a few things throughout the next few days. *that is if you don't mind*

DO EEET!! We need to get the EA82T following started in serious ways. :banana: