Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Announcements

Columbus, Oh meet???

Good luck dood. Ill look forward to seeing you at thye meet. BTW john and I are getting together next weekend for some final mods if you can make it. I am sure the trash sedan needs something.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys:

It looks like there might be the possibility of a "mini-meet" here at the garage next weekend.

Sounds like Jason's in for sure. The new guy from Lancaster wants to stop in, and maybe Jim Woods. Fox will be in the area, so maybe he can make it too.

It would be a good chance to get all our rigs ready for the meet, and firm up final plans.

If anyone is into it, speak up - or email me.

John

thealleyboy@yahoo.com

yeah i will be there.

noah if you are coming from all that way tou could go the route i take locally it would probably be fastest driving rather than toll roads and going across east before south.

let me know for sure if and when you come and i can direct you down state routes.

if anyone is looking for parts please post and i will look around my garage and see if i have it or more than 1,also if anyone has extra gen2 brats parts and want to sell them bring them along ,there will be a few of us that have brats

Hello. I just wanted to sign up to clarify some things on my end.

The off-roading and camping is being held on my buddies property and I will be your trail guide for the day. What I would like to have are some photos, or specs on those of vehicles that will be offroading so I can plan out which trails I should take you all on.

Also, my cousin and his buddy have an older Subaru with high.lo tranny and that runs, but needs a carb.... would there be any interest in parts, or it as a whole? if so well bring it up to sell off.

If anyone has any questions as too the off-roading part of the event feel free to ask and I'll answer in the best way that I can.

if anyone is looking for parts please post and i will look around my garage and see if i have it or more than 1,also if anyone has extra gen2 brats parts and want to sell them bring them along ,there will be a few of us that have brats

I need some blue Gen II Brat interior parts.:lol: and I want that box of tissues back too.:D

Send Miles east!!!!! There's work for the guy here before he gets to the meet.The women here are outstanding,and the food's great too.NYC,partying all the way there and back...

Have fun guys.Don't break anything.:lol:

the blue brat parts are for another brat guy in my home town , i already have another 84 a/t blue brat sitting in my garage ,which i got from tom in hilsdale MI + a spare 4sp d/r tranny in with the deal :lol::banana:but i will send a box of tissue just for you all wrapped up :brow:

OK,enough of the having fun.I need some contact from Miles.You guys know where he is?

If I don't hear from him soon I need to make other arrangements.I just lost my parking space and I'm going to move my car right now.I'm putting it on the street so it'll be an attraction to kids.Hopefully they just go smash Honda windows instead.

"Miles to travel before I sleep"......???????????

not heard from him since monday , he made it home with a few car problems

Thanks.Hopefully he'll try to squeeze in the New England Tour '05 before the Meet.It'll give him lot to talk about there.:)

Hello. I just wanted to sign up to clarify some things on my end.

The off-roading and camping is being held on my buddies property and I will be your trail guide for the day. What I would like to have are some photos, or specs on those of vehicles that will be offroading so I can plan out which trails I should take you all on.

Also, my cousin and his buddy have an older Subaru with high.lo tranny and that runs, but needs a carb.... would there be any interest in parts, or it as a whole? if so well bring it up to sell off.

If anyone has any questions as too the off-roading part of the event feel free to ask and I'll answer in the best way that I can.

]

ATTN: everyone this is the guy hosting the offroad park for us. He will be at the meet.

yo i will be bringing an 8mm video camera to themeet. i have plenty of tapes.

sorry i lost my 4wd when my rear diff fell out of my sedan, but im still down for off roading. i have a tow strap should i get stuck, heva teh 4wd handy!

]

ATTN: everyone this is the guy hosting the offroad park for us. He will be at the meet.

The "pre-meet" meet at my garage yesterday, was a pretty good time - despite on & off rain, and my lousy grilling techniques...

Jason, Fox & Danny made it, and we talked to several other people on the phone who will be attending. Tinkered around with Jason's 86 Turbo Wagon, and my 89 Turbo "Alleywagon". Both are running much better, and should be in good shape for some serious off-roading.

Hope that everyone that wants to come can make it. Things are falling into place, and if anyone is still on the fence about coming out, the C-Bus meet has the makings of being a pretty good one!!

John

miles has no internet , his pc is not working , if you want to meet at my place saturday morning about 7am -8am tom is also meeting here , very easy to get here from detroit , about 2.5- 3 hour drive to my place . I-75 SOUTH TO EXIT 99 ANNA,OHIO ,send me a private message and i will give you my phone # and further directions , then another 1.5-2 hour drive to columbus ,ohio, myself + tom are meeting at allyboys about 9;30 in columbus at his place ,

just wondering , can we bring cold drinks to the camp ground ? and any place by that has food ? can we have a camp fire ,

I am not sure about having a local store, but you can bring beers, and have fires.

BTW THE SUNDAY TIME HAS BEEN CHANGED TO NOON (12:00)!

this will a lot more time to clean up in the morning.

The "pre-meet" meet at my garage yesterday, was a pretty good time - despite on & off rain, and my lousy grilling techniques...

Jason, Fox & Danny made it, and we talked to several other people on the phone who will be attending. Tinkered around with Jason's 86 Turbo Wagon, and my 89 Turbo "Alleywagon". Both are running much better, and should be in good shape for some serious off-roading.

Hope that everyone that wants to come can make it. Things are falling into place, and if anyone is still on the fence about coming out, the C-Bus meet has the makings of being a pretty good one!!

John

Your grilling wasn't that bad. It was still good enough I ate three burgers.