Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Seattle (Lynnwood): help a brutha out? URGENT

Hey guys.

A friend of mine who is hurting for a car right now is interested in buying a legacy I located in Lynnwood.

We're concerned about where we can stow it for a week or two, maximum, until we can get over from Spokane to retrieve it. I'm going to try for this weekend but one never knows...

I'm hoping that someone can please please please take custody of this car and its title for a short while after we arrange for the owner to recieve the money. If I can come up this weekend, perhaps it would just be a case of the title and not the car as well.

This is contingent upon her getting the money to him before someone else does, of course. We're hoping to resolve that tomorrow.

If anyone can help please contact me ASAP, here or by email or at 509-263-3853 and thank you thank you thank you.

edit: Also, as this is my 2112th post, I'd just like to say that Rush kicks @$$.

Looks like I will be covered thanks to either Tex or Zap or Ed. thanks guys.

Hey guys.

A friend of mine who is hurting for a car right now is interested in buying a legacy I located in Lynnwood.

We're concerned about where we can stow it for a week or two, maximum, until we can get over from Spokane to retrieve it. I'm going to try for this weekend but one never knows...

I'm hoping that someone can please please please take custody of this car and its title for a short while after we arrange for the owner to recieve the money. If I can come up this weekend, perhaps it would just be a case of the title and not the car as well.

This is contingent upon her getting the money to him before someone else does, of course. We're hoping to resolve that tomorrow.

If anyone can help please contact me ASAP, here or by email or at 509-263-3853 and thank you thank you thank you.

edit: Also, as this is my 2112th post, I'd just like to say that Rush kicks @$$.