Ultimate Subaru Message Board

West Coast Subaru Show 7 Thread (real deal)

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But I'm never going to get the dump bed and underbody neon done by then :lol::lol::lol:

garner

last year I had 30 miles on my swap before hitting the road for Hood River but drove it there and back with only one minor issue, that being I almost lost my drive shaft.......

Hey G. . . You workin on those blasses yet? We're talking 60 days man, 60 days. . .

60 DAYS!!!!!!!! (well now 59) Man, Zap, you really know how to put the pressure on. 59 days to finish the garage and get two cars painted, man this is going to be close.

at the rate i'm going my brat isn't going to make it... its not an issue of car drivability... its a matter of insuring the car... i need $1700 bucks before the show... i have 500...:(

i'll still go... but not with the brat...

• 2 weeks later...

The Aarons auto crew will be there, so far it sounds like we are closing shop for the event, the flatbed will be full of parts and maybe my brat, i am taking sugestions for parts and engines to bring down, i have built an engine stand for test running engines out of cars i think we are planning on bringing some 2.2s down........ well yall let me know what kind of parts you would like to see and ill see what i can do

Quote:

Originally Posted by subaru_styles

so is there gonna be a "flat" mud section like last year for the non lifted cars?

Did we ever answer this?? I like the mud and all but I don't really want to tear up the underbelly of my brat....

amanda

ya answer it!!!:-\

or i might start swingin'!!!:-p

seriously... i really want to know...

Hmmm some of those obstacles look fun... I wonder how far the GL can make it in there with Hakki's on it :brow:

I'll arrange for the time off if I maintain my current job, if I get a new job, well I'll let them know after I'm hired that I have a "reunion weekend"

Unsure if the wife is coming, but its going on the calendar and we are gonna try to both make it.

I can't make it this year... only a small problem.. it happens to be 2410 miles As the Crow Flies for me =\

randmcnally says it's 3117 miles... only 50 hours 35 minutes!

maybe next year :(

I drove from Watertown NY, to Seattle, WA last Summer. Did it in 4 days, solo, driving a 4 door silverado hauling a 9,000 lb trailer.

Good deal Zap. I'm betting you cut through canada via ogdensburg? then booked it across those upper states over to the west there?

i figured it would cost about 200 bucks in gas to get there too! :slobber:

I'll start saving for next year!