Ultimate Subaru Message Board

West Coast Subaru Show 7 Thread (real deal)

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man this is great, my father-in-law lives in shelton....wooohoo....i will be there, count this new genner in... :grin:

So my friend wants to bring his lifted suzuki samurai.....would he be ridiculed? :brow:

Looking forward to putting some faces to the names

Cory

Man this is great, my father-in-law lives in shelton....wooohoo....i will be there, count this new genner in... :grin:

So my friend wants to bring his lifted suzuki samurai.....would he be ridiculed? :brow:

Cory

Only in the mud pit:D

Just 2 paychecks to go until the big show :( Time is a wasting and I havent gotten anything done to prepare.

But as long as gas stations still stock 91 octane and there is air in the RX's tires... I will be there :)

-Brian

pfft still gotta drop the beasty motor in my rx..

and rewire my injection setup oof

.. umm who needs 91 ina turbo? i sure don't

never did at 10 psi no intercooelr in the wagon either woot!

we shall have to play rx versus rx somewhere mr junky butt

hehe

now.. how do i haul my big old rolling cooler in my rx.. <notice i did not say in my wagon> yay

Cory

I don't mean to come across as harsh but this is the West Coast Subaru Show.

He could bring it but it(the Sami) may not get past the gatekeepers.

I don't mean to come across as harsh but this is the West Coast Subaru Show.

He could bring it but it(the Sami) may not get past the gatekeepers.

Rob kinda called him out. . . I think it would be kinda cool to see how our Soobies stack up against a built Sammi. I'm for it. He gets stuck, photos appear in Subiesport of him being pulled out by a Soob. . .:brow:

one more request for nonlifted fun info...

looks like fun, count me in either in the 79 brat or passenger with my bro (mudisfun). Called it a "floating holiday" at work so i'm actually gonna get paid for friday!:D

my brother forgot to mention an open futon for alaskans making the trek...

sorry guys i wont be able to make it this year, but next year can be planned for, in a trashwagon 5 II, the car we pulled from a field in iowa and put 2000 miles on it including part of the hot rod power tour. it will be sporting the full glory of trashwagons original bumpers, complete with subaru alliance II damage and the headliner, and carpet from the same roll. and a working fuel system although i have one of the original gas cans. www.trashwagon.com coming soon. same motor and tranny too. now to catch a toad and dry it out somehow. the movie should be done by then, if tim will GET OFF THE INTERNET!!!

have fun, all of you

If I have ok luck (keep my current job) I will be there most of friday, saturday, sunday.

if I have a little better luck I will get my new job (selling Kia's :lol: ) and maybe head up after work Friday, spend all day Saturday there and then come back early Sunday morning.

If I have great luck, they will give me the weekend off. Though it IS retail and I would be the fresh meat there, so I wouldnt have any seniority.

I guess what happens, happens. Worst case I will come up after work one day, hang out for afew hours and drive right back the same night. :banghead:

Relax Turtle...:lol:..

ok for all you guys in the seattle /tacoma /everett..area ...lets have a convoy ..

anybody up for that........we could meet like southcenter ect.....

spark :cool:

SC is north of me, I'm heading South. Maybe we can meet you all at 512 and I-5. Any times yet on when the migration begins?