Ultimate Subaru Message Board

1600 pistons if you want some speek now...

ok i found a place that has a pile of ea81-ea71's i am going to get some pistons for my build up...

if you want some ea71 pistons let me know.

they will be cheep. relly relly cheep. thing is the lot is going to get melted down so i only have a cuple of week to get them so if you want them please reply to the post. ill make a list of the people that want them

later. brian

its a pile of engins,

i can acomidate everyone so far.... except for rings i will leave them on the pistons when i pull them.....

here is what you will get..

a matched set of pistons with rings(matched as they came out of one motor not a mix and match deal.

anyway if there is any funny wear or not on the cylider walls i will not pull the pistons. anyway as for price. i ll let you know for shure tomorrow as im going to pull the first batch then... thanks

brian

will update tomorrow.....

Intake and carbs for parts and experiments.....

heads w/bolts 'cause I could use some for a rebuilt I have that arrived w/bent bolts.:-\

Air inj. piping from pre-'79

Only if this stuff is like free or nearly free.I'll hook you up with some dough for the effort.

Please let me know if a late production 1400 shows up.It's the two port exhaust.I don't really want a 4 port unless it looks incredibly good.If the late prod. shows up it's plenty light enough to ship,if you're willing.Even if it was broken down.Just remember to turn the bolts in like 1/16th of a turnfirst,follow procedure with untorquing and it'll help a lot.I'll be happy to send you the info on torque patter,etc. if you want it.

Thanks

i just got back from the pile .

i think i can acomidate everyone so fare. but thats about it i think for now for pistons...... ill post more if they are become avalible....'

as for mossens single port 1400. well i found one today so ill get it for you.

found myself a dual port 1400. for my wagon to. so that was good....

as for intakes i can get anything from 2.5 ej25s to ea71s, they are all there but not many of ejs anyway ill be working for the next couple of weeks on this so ill let you know in order of when you posted as to when your pistons are ready to ship. as for price. dont worry........(still to be worked out but probably around 10 bucs a set.....