Ultimate Subaru Message Board

RWD Subaru Video Check It Out!!!!!(Reposted)

When my Brat was still together with the JDM high compression EA71, I had it lowered to the bumpstops and you want to talk about fatty burnouts! It had a blown driver side axle when I got it and with the front wheel ebrake... Well I could sit in parking lots and spin cookies without moving anywhere. Just put the ebrake on, crank the steering wheel in one direction and start doing a burnout. It was the most fun especially when I'd start to roast the rear tires next to some Honda retard... or drifting it sideways past a gen 2 Camaro...

basically to make a Subaru RWD is to break apart the CV joint and stuff the axle stub back into the brake hub. It holds it all together but you have to get rid of the rest of the axle in order to do it. Just find a junk axle and bust the CV apart with a hammer or a mini sledge and stick the stub back in and bolt it all back together... but don't forget to get rid of the other part of the axle like where it goes onto the tranny...

I wasn't able to view it last night when I downloaded it, but it came right up this morning no problems (probably because the connection isn't as busy with other surfers at this time of day?) - my computer only has a 33.6k modem.

I thought I recognized some of that background - especially the ''castle''! Then I noticed you are from Concrete! (We are in Hamilton). Fun video - who's the music playing with it?

the music is breaking benjamin its called Follow, yeah from up in good old concrete, maybe we can get together some time, and yeah i broke my axle when i went over a big rock and it just ripped it out, left everything but the bearings, there probably at the bottom of the mud hole, i need to get it fixed, just dont have the time or money.