Ultimate Subaru Message Board

they go anywhere

I was four wheeling the other day and, I went in this place where most lifted trucks wouldn't make it. This one guy got mad because he had about 30,000 into his big superduty. I just laughed told him subaru.

I'm suprized at what these things could do. Ever since I purchased my 85 gl it has suprized me again and again.

Yup, I once was offroading on a new development that was all mud and mostly a steep hill. While crusing around, some rich guy (slacks, tie and all) decided he could one up me with his new landrover discovery. He was not a happy guy when he got stuck and I had to pull him out with my subaru that someone gave me for free. :grin:

Yup, I once was offroading on a new development that was all mud and mostly a steep hill. While crusing around, some rich guy (slacks, tie and all) decided he could one up me with his new landrover discovery. He was not a happy guy when he got stuck and I had to pull him out with my subaru that someone gave me for free. :grin:

should have got that on film.

PRICELESS. No wait, that'll be $300 please. I accept cash and checks. LOL

hahaha. i know what you mean by it's amazing where they go. a few years ago me and tex went to tahuya state park, in washington. ran into some other wheeler's and they were skeptical. we went out to the mud pits. i was eyeballing the bigger hole. a yota with 38's was sitting broke next to it. and the guys we ran into wouldn't try it with thier rigs not even the ones with 33" or the one with 35's. i was told "only in my other yota with 38's." told tex i was going for it. heavy foot on the pedal a few scrapes and hard hits on the diffs. but cut through it. talk about make the broke down yota feel bad... and then tex made it through. that was back in the day with 26's and a 4/3" pk davis. the good ol' days!! lincoln lockers are awesome for subies!

landcruisers too, ive pulled out landcruisers. i love yotas and all but 4xing a friggin wagon car beats it all.... LOL