Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Latest mod.... at LEAST 50hp :)

i put a "high performance" sticker on my brat once, believe me it was very scary fast.i bet it made at least 50hp.i ended up removing it from the body and stashing like 10 of them in the glove box:grin: :drunk: there are also stickers that increase and decrease the value of your car

Im thinking of removing all the stickers except for my tool, deftones, and the skull on the hood. I dunno tho, we'll see. I'd like to get a paint job and if I do, i'll just debadge the car and stickers will go with.

I have the Metallica sticker in a drawer. Thinkin of putting it on my took chest.

-Brian

As the locals know, I'm a big fan of band stickers.

Slayer, Ministry, Skinny Puppy, Marylin Manson, Shadows Fall, Mastodon, Lamb of God, Pantera, Jellyneck (props to anyone who has seen them live), Ozzy, a couple Motörhead ones, Iron Maiden, KMFDM, Arch Enemy, Black Label Society, Judas Priest, and Black Sabbath all grace the tail of my wagon.

275PICT0007-med.JPG

I love stickers. There's three or four more now since that photo.

METAL FOREVER!

As the locals know, I'm a big fan of band stickers.

Slayer, Ministry, Skinny Puppy, Marylin Manson, Shadows Fall, Mastodon, Lamb of God, Pantera, Jellyneck (props to anyone who has seen them live), Ozzy, a couple Motörhead ones, Iron Maiden, KMFDM, Arch Enemy, Black Label Society, Judas Priest, and Black Sabbath all grace the tail of my wagon.

275PICT0007-med.JPG

I love stickers. There's three or four more now since that photo.

METAL FOREVER!

I think you're the only one on the board that can challange me for too many stickers

Three_quarter_Sticker.jpg

I still have quite a bit of real estate, so if anyone has any more :brow:

Hey... it could be worse, I could have NOS stickers on my car.

How about you install a NOS kit then put the NOS sticker on. That way when the ricers want to drag you you can show them the blue flames out ya pipe as you disappear of the line in 4WD? :brow:

Gotta love those "ricer" sleeper cars. :grin:

I'm not one for stickers, but I have seen some cool looking cars that are coated in stickers (you just have to do it right.) And race cars look cool right? At least you have stickers to show what sort of person you are (I guess ricers do the same :-\) so other like you cheer! When I saw the first pic [TOOL] I thought it was ment the rude way :-\ Then I saw the other pics... few...

I want a ozzy sticker!!! where did you get that?

Music Millenium on NW 23rd in Portland, OR. I would guess that any self-respecting record shop should have one.

Noah: When you make it back to the left coast, and after my wagon is lifted, we ought to do a photoshoot of the ridiculously stickered wagons :) .

Music Millenium on NW 23rd in Portland, OR. I would guess that any self-respecting record shop should have one.

Noah: When you make it back to the left coast, and after my wagon is lifted, we ought to do a photoshoot of the ridiculously stickered wagons :) .

Maybe we could get into Subie Sport !!

Godsmack Tony? Dont like em enough to put them on my car. Ive since added some Subiesport and Rallitek decals. Should get a pic, they're silver and dont stand out as much.

Ive been thinking lately that my car is seriously lacking Subaru advertisment. Since the grill modification, the only part that sais Subaru is the rear hatch. Which is faded, along with my RX emblems. So if I do add some more, they will probably be subaru related.

Oh... and i also have a S.K.A. decal (Subaru Klub of Alaska) and a WCSS7 decal since this thread was started.

-Brian

only stickers on the turbowagon are my "Oregon Rally Group" sticker adn the Autometer sticker that came with my boost gauge. The truck's gota ultimatesubaru.org sticker, a "Work sucks I'm going wheeling" sticker from the t-shirt shop in Moab, Utah, a "SCCA #4" sticker (it's on theback window of the cab though, wouldn't come off), and one that says "I'm tired of all the BUSH*T" lol..