Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Grrr... I hate my luck.

As you all know, I regularly complain that being down here in Florida, I dont see too many old Subies on the road, let alone any parts for em at the JYs.. and the few older ones I have found out and about are all of the 2wd auto variety.

Well, as my crappy luck would have it, I stumbled on a decent looking hatch yesterday. 83 if I remember right. Its even got the DR4wd tranny. The asking price is only $700, however this is where my crappy luck comes in. All my money is currently tied up in my Honda Accord and in a Nissan Altima that I am planning on selling once I get the paperwork for it.

It just ticks me off that most likely this one is gonna slip through my fingers as it will take me more than a few days to get the Altima and/or the Accord sold off to get the money. :banghead:

So goes my life... :banghead:

You can get them a lot cheaper elsewhere. I paid $100 for my 87 RX with 125k. Get a plane ticket and drive it home. I did that for a car in Seattle when I lived in San Diego.

-Chuck-

As you all know, I regularly complain that being down here in Florida, I dont see too many old Subies on the road, let alone any parts for em at the JYs.. and the few older ones I have found out and about are all of the 2wd auto variety.

Well, as my crappy luck would have it, I stumbled on a decent looking hatch yesterday. 83 if I remember right. Its even got the DR4wd tranny. The asking price is only $700, however this is where my crappy luck comes in. All my money is currently tied up in my Honda Accord and in a Nissan Altima that I am planning on selling once I get the paperwork for it.

It just ticks me off that most likely this one is gonna slip through my fingers as it will take me more than a few days to get the Altima and/or the Accord sold off to get the money. :banghead:

So goes my life... :banghead:

LOL..Welcome to my world!! I know exactly how you feel...Everytime I find my EA81 coupe it is always too much or to far gone or I get outbid.Not saying I can afford much for one..just maybe $300..

But I look at it this way:

Its just saying its not time yet or this isnt the right one. All will work out when the right one comes along....at least thats what I am hoping for.