Ultimate Subaru Message Board

My new to me XT6 is alive!! OMG (Pic added)

This is the red XT6 that was for sale a little while ago. I swapped all my parts over to this body. The motor runs out very well with the new cams. I still need to fine tune it but it flat hauls. Definitely will need to upgrade to better tires. The 3" exhaust howls when the go pedal hits the floor.

We are prepping it for the rallyx's in Oregon. The interior is stripped from behind the front seats. I installed Legacy front suspension with new GR2's front and rear. It's got Legacy front brakes and Toyota Supra rear disc brakes. Can you say rear e-brake?!?!

Still have a few little things to do but I am happy with it so far. Need to give it a bath then pics will follow.

When you left my place today and hit the main road, I could hear you hit the go pedal. For some reason, when I heard it, the first thing I thought of was a racing MG (on steroids) :rolleyes:

That can't be a bad thing, can it? The 3" exhaust really has a sound all it's own.

Very pretty noise out of the rear, :slobber: all eyes will be on it when it hits the track. I would be the co-driver, lucky me indeed! :headbang:

It'll look much better with mudders on it, trust me. Supposed to rain this weekend in Hilsboro eh? :lol:

Next pics of it will be muddy ones!

good going Qman, my end is going great with the leftovers, trans is going in now, had a new clutch in it! also found out I needed the dist and coolent sensor. The o2 is bad but I am going new. Glad it worked for both of us. good luck at the rallys. JR

Thanks Joe, I was going to drop in a surprise you but ran out of time today.