Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Its Been A While!

Well its been a long time since i have even looked around here. lots of projects and the subaru hasnt been running because i smashed the exhaust and dont have any at all on it. but today my brother got a good idea. he is an artist and i showed him a picture of this skull and i told him he should put it on my car when it got nice. well it has been raining all day and my brother thought it would be cool to do it anyway so i let him first he sketched it out in pencil then went over with permanent marker. its on there good i scrubbed pretty hard and it didnt even smear using water. we had a umbrella and a sheet of metal keeping it dry. check it out he did a good job huh.

4614DSCF3448_Medium_.JPG

4614DSCF3446_Medium_.JPG

I'm not sure.. I would imagine you could send the design into a sticker making company.. but you might want to copyright it first so they don't make a mint off your guys' artwork without you getting n e thing for it. I'll do a little research for you.

McBrat could make them for you, I'd guess. Worth asking, anyway. Anybody with a vinyl cutter can make them, just gotta have the vinyl :) .

Basically, you'd redraw the file as a vector-based image (Flash, Illustrator, or Draw can do it) and save it as an EPS file. Then it could be cut on a vinyl cutter.