Ultimate Subaru Message Board

JDM models

If you could get any 1990 or older JDM Soob, what would it be? I found an importer not far from me, and want to get some opinions.

Personally, I'd love a 1993 or newer TT Legacy, but Jap. imports need to be at least 15yrs old. He has a 1990 Turbo Touring wagon right now. Not to mention the Skylines, Toyota Sera, and other interesting machines.

could the importer ship over just a set of wheels??

If you could get any 1990 or older JDM Soob, what would it be? I found an importer not far from me, and want to get some opinions.

Personally, I'd love a 1993 or newer TT Legacy, but Jap. imports need to be at least 15yrs old. He has a 1990 Turbo Touring wagon right now. Not to mention the Skylines, Toyota Sera, and other interesting machines.

would i have any trouble in my state if i bought one of his hilux? i've never bought a canadian car before.

Hmmmm.

Seeing as these are not 'Canadian' cars, not sure how to answer.

Maybe the best thing would be to check here . There may be a loophole, as RHD Legacies (in particular, among others) were used in many states as Postal vehicles.

Hmmmm.

Seeing as these are not 'Canadian' cars, not sure how to answer.

Maybe the best thing would be to check here . There may be a loophole, as RHD Legacies (in particular, among others) were used in many states as Postal vehicles.

http://www.nhtsa.dot.gov/cars/rules/import/VIG_Canada07032.html

i actually wasnt in the mood to read all of this, is all this stuff just to make it through customs or to register the car? its not very obvious.

The Bistro apparently is a tweaked-front-end version of the Vivio.

There are two other examples of this:

The Impreza Casa Blanca (I'm sorry for the picture weirdness, I couldn't find ANY pics online of this car so I had to take a digi pic out of my Impreza Turbo book):

Casa.jpg

Also the Pleo Nesta:

pleo_green.jpg

id take a diesel subaru too. cheaper the better.

im serious about this too

Sorry if I am a little behind here, but do diesel subarus exist? Are they at all similar to the models we see here? Do they use a similar block? The only diesel sube or anything like it I had heard discussed on this board was a Fuji forklift.

Please fill me in.

Thanks,

-Jack