Ultimate Subaru Message Board

GRRRR!! The Coupes driving me INSANE!

Everytime I think I am getting ahead on the coupe I get knocked back a few notches..Today I was so happy Lucky wasnt smoking any..she was running smooth with just a small tick..then I walk away for a minute..come back and antifreeze pouring out from the front of the motor...Waterpump let go... Just wonderful!!! The Money Pit strikes again!

I know how you feel... but its still cheaper that a car payment.

And remember two things.

1. A true feeling of accomplishment comes from effort (not just wads of cash).

2. If it was easy... everyone would do it.

Gary

Now now, just because you got a car that has low miles on it doesnt mean theres not alot of years on it. Who knows, that could be the original WP. At least they are cheap ;)

Btw, got your goodies boxed up and ready to go :brow:

I know..I know....But I just want to drive her sooooo bad and show her off.:( But I really need to get her going so I can fix Bucky..He needs sooo much that I cant take him off the road for a few days to fix it without something else to drive.

Actually I might have another water pump in one of my boxes of moosens goodies...I know I have one for my Loyale.

Thanks Turbone...and the way its going I might have a few more things to fill that box up with:grin:

I know how you feel... but its still cheaper that a car payment.

And remember two things.

1. A true feeling of accomplishment comes from effort (not just wads of cash).

2. If it was easy... everyone would do it.

Gary

That is so true...And I wouldnt trade either of my Soob children for anything. And I want to do it myself..so when the coupe is done I can stand back and look at her with pride knowing I did it all myself....with the advice from this group...She is a diamond in the rough!

• 4 months later...
Everytime I think I am getting ahead on the coupe I get knocked back a few notches..Today I was so happy Lucky wasnt smoking any..she was running smooth with just a small tick..then I walk away for a minute..come back and antifreeze pouring out from the front of the motor...Waterpump let go... Just wonderful!!! The Money Pit strikes again!

Ahh,so this answers the question about the waterpump...ignore the other post.Looks like you scored the wrong one but I'll live.Somebody will have one before next summer.