Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Finally some nice weather! Coupe Bonding time!

Finally after a couple weeks of cold rainy weather ( I thought it was spring??) looks like we are going to have some good weather.Finally get to go out and clean up Lucky for tomorrow!! I can't have her looking all dirty and spotted when there are friends coming over to see her....want her to give a good impression. Plus with Andrews 73 (OMG I can't wait to drool over that thing!)coming,she has to look her best. A nice wash and wax...tire shine, polish up those beautiful rims. And as soon as I find paint to match I want to prep and paint and swap her bad fender. My new one is the right color but has some deep scratches and cracking to the paint.

I need to bond with her..I think that will help me. I havent been able to bond with her yet like I have with Bucky. Gotto go get a new battery and swap it out. (going to put new battery in Bucky and give Lucky his old one)So I can start her up when ppl are her to see her......pour antifreeze all over the ground:lol:.

If anyone coming has a large gas can can they possibly bring it?? I wanted to run her across the street and put some fresh gas in her but wont do it with the pump out. I think some fresh gas might help with her smoking abit too.