Ultimate Subaru Message Board

paint ideas for Hass's XT (Dave)

playing around with some prismacolor colred pencils last night to make the rough ideas, then finalizing with Freehand (vectoring art program) came up with this idea for a paint job, using the colors of paint Dave has already in hand.. (yellow, blue, black) using real automotive enamels of course..

what do ya think? too "ricey" or does it work for the XT.... (ignore the dirty white, it was an old picture, and we have white paint to fix those parts too..

there will probably be black trim striping outlining the colors as well, decided of course, after he paints the colors on...

xtsperement2.jpg

doesn't look too bad, but I guess it depends on his personality.. I wouldn't paint that on my car, but I'd drive a car that had that painted on it :)

I plan on "nightrider"ing my xt6... it's black right now.. will be REALLY black when I'm done with it, and hopefully it'll look real nice..

my gf brought home some bumper stickers and she's like "I got you some bumper stickers for your car!"

my immediate response was "oh HELLLLLL NO! there will be NO bumper stickers on my car!!!@*)&@#%(%&*()@#$"

sorry, that had almost nothing to do with your post