Ultimate Subaru Message Board

will this fit?

is it off a wagon or a sedan? the wagon ones are *slightly* different than a 3door or sedan. the glass part is the same, the tub behind it mounts the same, but the top corner towards the grill has a longer tab thats more towards the grill on a wagon lite than a sedan/3door lite. but the tub behid the glass part is swappable, or you can bend things slightly.

its something you wouldnt notice till you went to put it on, if indeed yours was different

judging from the picture it looks like the right one

i could be wrong. the difference could be between 85-86 vs 87 and up, since the grilles were different, now that i think about it. so that means im right again

anyway my point is there is a *slight* difference between some models

The difference is indeed between early and late models. Far as I know they made two different types of lights...

1. 85-86 Sedan and Wagon

2. 87-94 Sedan and Wagon, 86-90 3-door. The 86 3-door takes the same grille as all the other 3-doors, and from what I can tell the lights are the same.

As for the parklamp... you're looking at 87-94 composite headlights only. The 4-headlight setup parklamp is narrower. The 85-86 parklamp will fit, but the reflector is shaped differently.