Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Someone's giving up

i work at express lane oil and i do basic mantainance (air filters, fill brake fluid, power steering fluid, change oil, stuff like that..) and I must say I hate American cars. They SUCK to no FREAKING end. late 90's Dodge, Chrysler, Oldsmobile minivans have the most rediculously difficult air filters to access. What stupid human being came up with the location of those things? I wanna let him know what's on my damn mind. I tell ya..... they do that crap so people take em to get em worked on instead of doing it themselves. it's such freakin bull.

i work at express lane oil and i do basic mantainance (air filters, fill brake fluid, power steering fluid, change oil, stuff like that..) and I must say I hate American cars. They SUCK to no FREAKING end. late 90's Dodge, Chrysler, Oldsmobile minivans have the most rediculously difficult air filters to access. What stupid human being came up with the location of those things? I wanna let him know what's on my damn mind. I tell ya..... they do that crap so people take em to get em worked on instead of doing it themselves. it's such freakin bull.

I guess if it was easy for the everyone to do thier own maintenance, you wouldnt have a job, would you? :brow:

and i quote my email response to this guy

"forget that chevy van, are you nuts!? subarus are so easy. try lubricating the throttle cable to alleviate your problem. take up the spare tire its staring you in the face!"